l

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Set Yourself Free

Set Yourself Free

By Visionkeeper

Recently I have been working overtime to correct a Thyroid autoimmune disease and I just got through participating in a 9 day documentary series about the root causes and new ways of healing ourselves. It was incredibly informative. Thyroid disease is running rampant in the world right now and for so long nobody seems to have asked why or try to figure it out. This documentary did just that. What a journey I have been on, up and down and crashing and burning then rising out of the ashes yet again. Whew! It has been disturbing, painful, enlightening and thought provoking to say the least. So just what did I learn in the end?
Where to begin?  For starters, it has made me aware of just how stressful life has become for all of us. Our bodies are under great pressure to excel, to out perform, to be the best,  to be productive, to do, do, do or else you are a failure. This is not how Creator wanted us to be living our lives. We have been driven astray by greed, profit, and control our handlers hunger for. This push to do everything we are told we should be doing  has pushed us over the edge and torn away the fabric of who we really are and why we are here. We must repair that tear in the fabric and get back on the right path again. We must STOP listening to what society is demanding we must do. Society has been harshly misguided to believe we must do everything we are pressured to do. WRONG! It is now time to re-engage with life and take time to find ourselves again, rediscover what TRULY matters, and practice acceptance of what is. It is time to DO what we want to do!
I put acceptance on that list because we spend so much time not accepting things the way they are and trying to fight against it, conquer it, defy it, make it better, whatever. We tend to not just lovingly accept what life throws at us. I didn’t want a thyroid disease, at first I felt ashamed and didn’t want to be in my body any more. I discovered on this journey that accepting what is, frees you, releases you from unnecessary stress and energy loss. So often we think if we aren’t just so, nobody will want to be a part of our life, so we begin the long journey of wearing masks and not revealing what is really going on, who we really are underneath. To do that we give our bodies and ourselves the message that they are not good enough, hide your faults and carry shame.
Shame is the key trigger for Thyroid disease. It makes sense. Autoimmune disease is the body attacking itself. How else do I attack myself? My self talk can often be very negative, filled with self blame and not being worthy or good enough. How many other poor souls out there do the same thing? By the numbers of thyroid diseases right now in the world, I would imagine a great deal of the world is feeling a lot of shame.  Shame because we were made to believe you had to be this way or that way, you had to accomplish things in life that gave you your placement in the status ranks. So NOT true! It’s how our handlers have kept us hooked into the insane 9-5 story that without a job and without status you were inferior to everybody else, not doing your part. I stumbled upon a wonderful quote from Buckminster Fuller, brilliant man that he was. It applies to what I am speaking about.
R. Buckminster Fuller…. “We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.”
Such a brilliant statement that helped release me from my shame for not working. That has driven me insane forever and I couldn’t understand why I thought so differently than anybody else.  We are so programmed into our beliefs it is astounding to think any of us can think for ourselves anymore! It is a long lost art we all need to rekindle. If we are not thinking for ourselves we are not BEING ourselves. I guess this was another important thing I learned. I am fine just the way I am and I must continue to listen to MYSELF not what others are telling me. Television is a thing of the past. If you truly believe what you are watching is the truth you have a very rude awakening coming your way! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It is time to awaken.
We are who we are and we need to honor and support ourselves, not chastise ourselves. Whose life are we living anyway? I choose to live MY life and not get sucked into the programmed drama that is pulling the world apart. Realize our lives have been lies in many ways, not our fault, but a result of being misled and lied to. I intend to live out the rest of my life exactly as I choose and to hell with our handlers. This is MY life and they need to understand that.  Be yourselves, accept all of who you are, both positive and negative, listen only to your gut and what your soul is saying to you and above all, be a loving and caring person to yourself and to all others. The world needs to heal.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.