l

Wednesday 9 May 2012

After Creation




This old hippie is a newbie blogger and my little blog is only three weeks old so do bear with me.. Yes, a very new blog indeed so if you are reading this post and if you have any advice, tips or criticisms do let me know.
After the first week most of my posts have been externally sourced so I felt it was time for another bit of personal input. With this in mind I intend to update my personal profile in the near future. My intention from the start was to create a sort of gallery for my artwork, digital and paintings, so I’ll head this post with a painting, “The Weeks After Creation”. Where possible I couple my art with my main theme which is the 2012era ‘period of transition’…
I firmly believe that the subjects of ancient and pre-deluvian history and even pre-history, paganism, religion, ecology, peace, economics, new physics, earth mysteries and counter political movements are all gelling into the current matrix of the 2012 transition.
I like combining artwork and wording as a medium for the transmission of information and ideas, and as such it might be seen as a method of advertising or propagation but I prefer to consider this as my own inalienable right to push my own agenda. And so I intend to continue as I began by posting whatever I can about this subject and I hope I can elaborate further on the various aspects as time passes. I believe that the human race is at a very major crossroads, but with the internet as the most useful tool in our hands, I think we can turn things around and take the road that leads to evolution and not destruction.
Thanks goes to my favorite authors, bloggers and websites which I rely on for their knowledge and wisdom. Síochána.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.